PMC MUSIC WEBSITE AND MOBILE APP
Kiamax Group FZ – LLC is committed to respecting and protecting your right to privacy and takes your privacy seriously. We endeavour to keep any personal and/or financial information secure.
The PMC Services are in conformity with all legal requirements to protect users’ privacy.
We will endeavour to keep any changes to a minimum.
“Other Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access Our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others. It may be collected through cookies or other tracking technologies or identifiers
“Your information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for Us to provide you within any PMC Service. Your Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to Us or that we obtain about you.
“PMC Service/s” – this means any service/s offered by PMC, which includes the PMC mobile app, PMC Website and any other PMC owned and operated website or any other PMC digital service to be offered in the future.
“PMC, We, Us, Our” - Kiamax Group FZ – LLC, Boutique Studio 1, P.O. BOX 500454,
Dubai Studio City, U.A.E.
“Device” - a personal computer, a mobile device or any other technology or device now known or hereafter developed or discovered.
“Tracking Technologies” – These are technologies that track a user’s behaviour or positioning which include “cookies”, “web beacons”, GPS information, flash local shared objects and other similar tracking technologies.
- Whether you are accessing any PMC Service through any type of Device;
- Whether you are accessing a PMC Service as a guest or registered user (if offered by the PMC Service);
- To all information collected by any PMC Service;
- To Our use of any combined information if we combine information collected through any PMC Service with other information collected from other sources (for example Advertisers); and
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You control the amount and type of Your Information provided to Us when using any PMC Service. We may collect Your Information through any PMC Service in the following ways:
- When you register as a new user/member (this also includes third party social media network sign-on)
- When you provide information to enter one of Our competitions or promotions;
- When you rate/vote or post any comments regarding content on the Mobile App;
- When you register for any of Our paid services or content;
- If it is passed on to Us through any of Our affiliates, partners or any other third parties provided your consent has been given;
- In connection with certain functions and features;
Your Information includes but is not limited to:
- Name and surname;
- Contact numbers and email address;
- IP address;
- Geographical location;
- Username and password;
- Other account details;
- Media (Photos, images or audio recordings);
- Device status;
- Device contacts.
Other Information may also be collected by Us in the following ways:
- Automatically using Tracking Technologies;
- Third parties' use of Tracking Technologies.
Other Information includes but is not limited to:
- Date and time of your visits on any PMC Service;
- Browser history (to recognise you during subsequent visits).
PMC Services may ask for specific permission/s in order to collect Your Information. This may be done through Devices with specific capabilities via the PMC Services. By using any PMC Services, you are allowing PMC to request permission to use/access any of the following Device functions/capabilities in order to gather information to be used by PMC:
- Camera functionality (to scan QR codes);
- Microphone functionality (to record audio);
- To download data and store to phones internal storage;
- Device State (to read wifi connection status);
- Device Accounts (to obtain signature of authenticator on the Device and identify user);
- Contact list (to share contact with contacts stored on Device).
- To open third-party applications.
(PMC Services will always prompt the user for permission before accessing or attempting to access such information/functionality)
USE OF INFORMATION
Your Information and Other Information may be used by PMC in order to:
- Communicate requested information to you;
- Create future products and/or services;
- Process orders or applications for PMC Services;
- Respond to queries, responses or complaints submitted by you.
- Provide you with access to restricted areas on any PMC Service;
- Collect statistical, non-personal data about user habits and preferences.
As and when necessary, PMC may disclose and/or use any of Your Information or Other Information collected:
- To comply with any and all legal or regulatory requirements and applicable laws enforced upon it;
- to either credit grantors and/or credit bureaux and/or banks and/or other financial institutions in order to ascertain information relating to your creditworthiness and for fraud prevention purposes and in order to process any payment transactions where necessary;
- to consumer research companies for the purposes of carrying out research on improving any PMC Service;
- for the purposes of PMC creating a user database;
- for the purposes of PMC informing or sending you notifications about any new services or products offered by PMC, PMC’s agents/consultants/trade partners which we consider to be of interest to you. PMC will comply with the all applicable direct marketing European regulations.
- to any legal or financial professionals or agencies in the event that you breach any agreements with PMC;
- to any of PMC’s agents/consultants/trade partners, only to the extent necessary and for the purpose of providing PMC Services to you;
Regarding security, we have taken all the required steps to the best of Our ability, to ensure that any and all of your personal information we have collected through your use of the PMC Services is secure.
We have done so by limiting the number of individuals or entities who have access to the database servers, as well as having adequate security systems and password protection in place that protect such information from unauthorised access.
We reserve the right to transfer Your Information or Other information we have collected from or about you to third parties in the event that We sell/transfer/dispose of part or all of Our business to any third party/ies.